Compass Counselling Services are recruiting volunteers
We would like to hear from you if you can support us in the following areas
- Are a Qualified Counsellor able to offer 3 hours a week
- Are a Counselling Supervisor
- Would like to join our Board of Trustees
- Have skills in IT; Marketing; Fund Raising
- Would like a work experience placement in administration
Established in 1978, COMPASS has been at the forefront of improving the mental health of the Merseyside community. Compass provides high-quality, professional and affordable counselling to adults in Merseyside and provides counsellor training.
COMPASS’s counselling service includes Workplace Support, Asylum and Surviving to Thriving.
Our mission is to develop and provide professional, accessible, affordable counselling and emotional support for adults so that emotional health and wellbeing will be a priority in the lives of everybody.
To do this we value:
- Quality; we strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
- Openness; we are committed to a culture of teamwork collaboration.
- Inclusiveness; we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
- Participation; we value and recognise the contribution of volunteers, staff, clients and other members of our community.
We are proud to provide innovative services and we continue to shape and develop our services for those who use, volunteer, refer to and commission and fund our services.
For more information and informal enquiries please contact
or Tel : 0151 237 3993